The FIFA World Cup 2018 is only two weeks away now. This time Russia will be the hosting the biggest football event in the world. Countries have announced their final teams and the fans cannot wait to see their favourite teams and players in action. After a sub-standard season, many of Arsenal’s players will still be seen playing for their countries at the World Cup…
1. Mohamed Elneny – The Egyptian midfielder is confirmed to play for his country at WC 2018. Elneny has been playing for Arsenal since 2016, after being bought from Basel. He has 2 career goals for Arsenal.
2. Nacho Monreal – Ignacio “Nacho” Monreal Eraso is Spain’s left-back and central defender. The 32-year-old defender has been playing for Arsenal for more than 5 years; since 2013. His career goals for Arsenal equal 9 and those for his national team are 1.
3. Alex Iwobi – Iwobi is a Nigerian forward. He started playing as a youth international for England at the age of 15 before playing for the Nigerian senior team. He has 3 goals for Arsenal in his 3-year career and 4 goals for Nigeria.
4. Mesut Özil – The 29-year old Turkish-German is an attacking midfielder for Arsenal and the German national team. He has 37 goals in his 5 years career for Arsenal and 22 goals for Germany. Fans cannot wait to see Özil in action at this World Cup.
5. Danny Welbeck – Welbeck is a forward for the English national team and Arsenal. He also plays as a winger. The former Manchester player joined Arsenal in 2014 and has 27 goals for the club since then. His total goals for England equal 15. He will be a key player for England in this World Cup.
6. David Ospina – The Colombian goalkeeper has been playing for Arsenal since 2014. His career saves for the club equal 77. The Colombian team will be relying on Ospina.
7. Granit Xhaka – The 25-year-old Swiss footballer plays midfield for the national team and Arsenal. Xhaka joined Arsenal in 2016 and has scored 7 goals for the club. His career goals for his national team are 9.
Has your favourite player made the cut to play in this World Cup at Russia? If yes, then book your ticket to Russia now. The championship kicks off with the first match on 14 June between the host, Russia, and Saudi Arabia. Match tickets are available right now on the official FIFA site. Fans can even easily get a loan or credit to visit Russia and be a part of the World Cup 2018. Banks and private lenders offer personal loans at lucrative rates. Many unsecured personal loans bad credit no guarantor plans are also available online, and you can get the loan processed in no time.