Arsenal travel to Anfield to take on Liverpool tomorrow.
Both sides will be desperate for the win with a point separating them in the Premier League table.
With this in mind, here are 11 things you should know about both sides ahead of their 5:30pm kick-off (stats supplied by OPTA):
1. Liverpool are unbeaten in their last three home Premier League games against Arsenal (W1 D2 L0).
2. There have been 16 goals scored in those three games at Anfield at an average of 5.3 per game, with the most recent game there ending in 3-3 draw last season.
3. The Reds have only kept two clean sheets in their last 22 Premier League games against the Gunners and none in their 10 meetings at Anfield since a 1-0 win in February 2006.
5. Klopp has exactly the same record as Liverpool manager after 56 Premier League games as Brendan Rodgers (P56 W27 D16 L13 and 97 points).
6. Olivier Giroud has scored five goals in his last seven Premier League appearances against Liverpool, including three in his last two at Anfield.
8. Should Liverpool win this game then it would be their 50th home league win over Arsenal. As it stands they’ve only beaten Man City (50), Newcastle (53) and Aston Villa (55) more often in home league games in their history.
9. Four of the 61 chances that Mesut Ozil has created this season have been assists (6.6%). Last season, after 22 appearances, he had created 98 goalscoring chances and 16 of these were converted by the recipient of his pass (16.3%).
10. Arsenal (13) have won more than double the amount of points from their seven Premier League games in 2017 so far than Liverpool (6).
11. This fixture has seen 16 goals scored in the 90th minute or later in the Premier League; more than any other fixture in the history of the competition.