1. In their last 11 competitive meetings against Reading, Arsenal have won all of them, including two wins already this season.
2. 19 goals have already been scored when Arsenal and Reading have met this season.
3. The Gunners have averaged the highest possession figure in the Premier league this season (57.9%), while Reading in turn have the lowest with 39.4%.
4. Arsenal have not lost a game this season that they have taken the lead in, recording 14 wins and two draws.
6. Arsenal would be TOP of the league by four points if only the second-half of Premier League games counted. However, if games ended at half-time then Arsene Wenger’s side would lie in 12th position.
7. Only two goals have been conceded by Arsenal after the 75th minute of Premier League games, a league low.
8. Reading have conceded more Premier League goals against Arsenal (16) than any other opponent in the league this season.
9. Reading have conceded the most goals in the Premier League thus far (57).
10. Reading have faced the most shots at goal than any other side in the top five European leagues this season (531).
Visit and Join our Facebook page, click HERE to do so.
Gunnersphere is currently looking for new writers to join the squad. Contact via twitter or at Gunnersphere@snack-media.com for further details.