Arsenal could move back into the top four today with a positive result over Huddersfield this afternoon at the Emirates.
Here are nine match facts and stats (provided by OPTA) you should know prior to kick-off:
2. Huddersfield have lost eight of their last nine top-flight matches against Arsenal (W1), failing to score in each defeat.
3. Arsenal are now 20 games unbeaten in all competitions (W15 D5 L0); their longest run without a defeat since November 2007 (28 unbeaten).
6. Arsenal have lost just two of their last 19 Premier League home games (W13 D4 L2), with both of those defeats coming against Manchester City.
7. Although Huddersfield have only won one of their last 10 away games in the Premier League (D5 L4), they’ve not lost back-to-back games on the road in the competition since March.
8. Arsenal haven’t led any of their 15 Premier League games at half-time this season (drawing 11, losing four).
9. In Arsenal’s 5-0 win over Huddersfield in the Premier League at the Emirates last season, Mesut Özil had a hand in three goals, scoring once and assisting twice.