The Baggies have proven to be a bogey side for the Gunners in recent meetings, so it promises to be an interesting watch.
With this being said, here are 10 things you should know about both sides ahead of kick-off (stats supplied by OPTA):
2. Pulis has only lost one of his six previous Premier League home games against Arsenal and Arsene Wenger (W3 D2 L1) and is unbeaten in the last four.
3. Arsenal have scored in all 21 of their Premier League meetings with West Bromwich Albion; their best such 100% record in the competition.
4. The Gunners have lost just one of their last 12 Premier League games against West Brom, winning nine (D2 L1).
5. All three of Olivier Giroud’s Premier League goals vs. the Baggies have been headers; with two of those proving to be match-winning strikes (Boxing Day 2016 and May 2014).
6. James Morrison has found the back of the net in two of his last three Premier League games against Arsenal at the Hawthorns.
7. West Bromwich Albion have currently suffered 599 home defeats in their league history – only Notts County (633) have lost more since 1888.
8. Arsenal have lost three of their last four Premier League matches (W1 D0 L3); the same number of defeats as they had suffered in their previous 32 matches in the competition.
9. Alexis Sanchez has been involved in 26 Premier League goals this season (17 goals, nine assists) – more than any other player in the competition.
10. Since Pulis took charge of WBA in January 2015, the Baggies have scored a higher proportion of goals from set-pieces (47.8% – 43/90) than any other team in the Premier League.