Arsenal travel to the Etihad Stadium on Sunday to take on Manchester City, with both teams looking to get back to winning ways and keep track of table toppers Chelsea.
So, courtesy of OPTA, here are 11 things you should know about both teams ahead of kick-off:
1. The last six Premier League meetings between these two sides have produced 24 goals – four per game, on average.
2. Arsenal are unbeaten in their last six games with Manchester City in all competitions (W3 D3 L0).
3. Olivier Giroud has scored in four successive appearances against Manchester City in all competitions.
4. Manchester City have been given eight red cards in the Premier League against Arsenal; more than they have against any other opponent.
5. Arsene Wenger has won just two of his previous eight competitive meetings with Pep Guardiola (W2 D2 L4), all in the Champions League. Away from home, his record versus the Spaniard is W0 D1 L3.
6. Only Chelsea (7) have won more Premier League games away at the Etihad than Arsenal (6).
7. The Gunners haven’t lost consecutive Premier League away games since April 2014 (0-6 vs Chelsea, 0-3 vs Everton).
8. Petr Cech has failed to keep a clean sheet in his last seven Premier League appearances; he has never gone eight successive games without a clean sheet in the competition.
9. Arsenal are the only Premier League side not to be losing at half-time in the Premier League this season (winning seven times, drawing nine times).
10. Alexis Sanchez has had a hand in 27 goals in his last 27 Premier League appearances for Arsenal (19 goals, 8 assists).
11. Sanchez has scored 41 goals in 81 Premier League appearances for Arsenal. The only players to reach 41 goals quicker for the club in the competition were Thierry Henry (74 apps) and Ian Wright (77 apps).