Arsenal host West Brom later today, in a game they must dare not lose, while the Baggies will be hoping to build on their decent season so far.
So, courtesy of OPTA, here are 10 things you should know about the two sides ahead of the 3pm kick-off:
1. Arsenal have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League games against West Brom, winning eight of them (D2).
2. The Baggies’ only away Premier League win v Arsenal came in September 2010, as they ran out 3-2 winners at the Emirates (D1 L8).
3. The Gunners’ 4-0 defeat to Southampton last season was their heaviest defeat on Boxing Day since 1910 against Manchester United.
4. The last time West Brom played Arsenal on Boxing Day was in 2002 – going 1-0 up before losing 2-1 to the Gunners.
5. West Brom have lost two consecutive league games played on December 26th; they’ve not three Boxing Day fixtures in a row since 1987.
6. Arsenal are the only team to have lost three Premier League matches that they have been leading in so far this season. In 2015-16, they only lost twice in this manner all season.
7. The Gunners have lost their last two Premier League games (vs Everton and Man City) – they haven’t lost three successive Premier League matches since January 2012. This is also the last time that they lost as many as three league games in the same month.
8. West Brom have won two and lost two of their four games so far in December. The Baggies haven’t won three Premier League matches in the same month since November 2012 (4).
9. Matt Phillips has had a hand in seven goals in his last seven Premier League appearances (three goals, four assists).
10. Alexis Sanchez has been involved in 18 goals in 17 Premier League appearances for Arsenal this season (12 goals, six assists); one more than he managed in 30 Premier League appearances last season (17 – 13 goals, four assists).