Both will want to record their first three points of the season tomorrow at the King Power Stadium. So, courtesy of OPTA, here are 11 match facts and stats about both sides you should know:
1. Leicester City are on a 19-match winless run against Arsenal in the Premier League (D6, L13) and lost both games last season.
2. Leicester’s only victory in the last 31 Premier League and cup meetings came at home in the first Premier League fixture between the sides in November 1994.
3. Arsenal have only failed to score in one of the 27 most recent Premier League encounters, when the sides drew 0-0 in January 2001.
4. Leicester City are the first reigning top-flight champions to lose their opening game since Arsenal in 1989. No defending champion has begun the following season with successive defeats since Aston Villa in 1981.
5. The Foxes have scored a league-high 11 penalties since the start of 2015/16.
6. Leicester have played four Premier League games without Robert Huth in their starting XI over the last year and have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of them.
7. Claudio Ranieri’s next Premier League win will be his 100th in the competition.
8. Arsenal haven’t lost their opening two league games since the inaugural Premier League season in 1992/93.
10. Defeat to Liverpool last Sunday ended Arsenal’s 10-match unbeaten run.
11. Alexis Sanchez has scored four goals in his two previous Premier League games at the King Power Stadium.