Arsenal will be looking to get back to winning ways tomorrow afternoon when they take on Burnley at the Emirates.
Here are NINE match stats and fact provided by OPTA you ought to know prior to kick-off:
1. Arsenal are unbeaten in each of their last 10 matches in all competitions against Burnley (W9 D1), conceding just four goals in the process and never more than once in a game.
2. Burnley have lost all four of their Premier League matches against Arsenal at the Emirates by an aggregate score of 13-2.
3. In all competitions, Arsenal have won their last seven home contests against Burnley, since a 0-1 defeat in September 1974.
4. Arsenal have lost just two of their 18 home Premier League games in 2018, with both defeats coming against Manchester City (W13 D3 L2).
5. Arsenal are looking to avoid consecutive Premier League defeats for the first time since the opening two games of the season.
6. Arsenal have won their last 27 home league games against sides starting the day in the relegation zone (F81 A13) since a 4-4 draw with Tottenham in October 2008.
7. Burnley have failed to score in seven of their last 10 away Premier League games, including each of the last three in a row (W1 D2 L7).
8. Burnley boss Sean Dyche has lost all seven of his matches against Arsenal as a manager, with his teams conceding 15 goals and scoring just twice.
9. Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been directly involved in 17 goals in his 16 Premier League home games (12 goals, 5 assists), including two goals and an assist against Burnley in this fixture last season.