The North London derby is this Sunday and promises to be a cracker if form is anything to go by.
Neither team will want to lose as they both look to secure a top four finish this season, and of course gain bragging rights for their fans.
With that said, here are 10 match facts and stats provided by OPTA you should know ahead of the game at the Emirates this weekend:
1. Arsenal haven’t won any of their last six Premier League meetings with Spurs (D4 L2) – their longest ever winless run against their rivals in league competition.
2. Tottenham have won only two of their last 32 away league visits to face Arsenal (W2 D13 L17), winning 3-1 at Highbury in May 1993 and 3-2 at the Emirates in November 2010.
3. Meetings between these sides in the Premier League have seen both teams score on 34 occasions – more than any other fixture in the competition.
4. In the last seven Premier League meetings between these sides at the Emirates, the side scoring first has only gone on to win once – with Arsenal securing a 1-0 win in September 2013 thanks to Olivier Giroud’s goal.
5. Indeed, Tottenham have dropped 37 points from leading positions in Premier League games against Arsenal, more than any other side has against another in the competition’s history.
6. The Gunners have won their last 10 Premier League games at the Emirates, their longest ever such winning run at the stadium.
7. Arsenal have won their opening five home games to a Premier League season for the first time since 2009-10. They last won their first six at home in 2007-08.
8. No side has won more Premier League away games in 2017 than Tottenham (10), while the Lilywhites have also scored a league-high 37 goals on the road in this calendar year.
9. Harry Kane has scored in all five of his Premier League north London derbies, netting six goals in total. Only Emmanuel Adebayor (8) and Robert Pires (7) have scored more goals in this fixture in the Premier League.
10. Mauricio Pochettino has yet to lose a Premier League north London derby (W2 D4 L0).