Arsenal take on relegation-battlers Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium this afternoon, with both teams needing all three points for different reasons.
So, courtesy of OPTA, here are 11 things you should know about both sides ahead of kick-off:
1. Swansea have lost three of their last four home matches against Arsenal in the Premier League (W1).
3. Swansea have won just 15 points from their 20 games this season; their worst return at this stage of a Premier League season. 71% of the teams with 15 points of fewer after 20 PL games were relegated (25/35).
4. After a run of 12 away games without a defeat, Arsenal are winless in their last three on the road in the top-flight (D1 L2).
6. Olivier Giroud has scored 12 goals from his last 17 shots on target in all competitions.
7. Giroud has scored in each of his last eight starts for Arsenal in all competitions, netting 10 goals in total.
9. Swansea have lost 12 of the 14 Premier League games this season in which they conceded the first goal (W1 D1).
10. No side has netted the opening goal in more Premier League matches this season than Arsenal (14), although they’ve lost three of those games – only Southampton (4) have more defeats.
11. No Premier League team has scored more headed goals this season than Arsenal (11 – level with WBA).