Arsenal look to continue their fine form at home in the Premier League, as well put some pressure on table toppers Chelsea, by beating visitors Burnley this Sunday.
The Gunners are unbeaten at the Emirates since the opening day of the season, while Burnley struggle away from Turf Moor.
It looks a relatively routine three points for Arsenal, but Burnley will do their best to frustrate and come away from the game with something.
With this in mind, here are 10 things you should know about both sides ahead of the game this Sunday (stats supplied by OPTA):
1. Arsenal have won six of their last seven meetings with Burnley in all competitions (D1), since a 0-2 loss in the League Cup in December 2008.
2. Burnley have lost their last five visits to Arsenal in all competitions, since a 1-0 league win in September 1974.
3. Alexis Sanchez has scored three and assisted another in his two previous games against Burnley at the Emirates Stadium (all competitions).
6. Giroud has scored in each of his last nine starts for Arsenal in all competitions, scoring 11 goals in total.
7. The Clarets have had 13 different goalscorers this season, a joint-league high with Manchester City, yet only three of those players have scored away goals (Ben Mee, Ashley Barnes and Sam Vokes all have one away goal each).
8. Only one of Burnley’s 26 points this season has been secured away from Turf Moor. They have the worst away record in the Premier League this season (D1 L8).
9. The Clarets are only seven points off their entire total from their last Premier League campaign in 2014/15 (33).
10. Only Raheem Sterling (156) has had more touches in the opposition box this season than Sanchez (155). Burnley’s top player in this regard is Vokes (57).