So, courtesy of OPTA, here are 10 things you should know about the two sides before kick-off:
2. Arsenal have won more Premier League games against Everton (29) than they have against any other side.
4. A win for the Gunners at Goodison Park would make it their 12th in the Premier League there – only at Villa Park (12) have they obtained as many away wins at a single ground.
5. Everton have conceded exactly two goals in each of their last four Premier League games against Arsenal.
7. The Gunners haven’t lost on a Tuesday in the Premier League since February 2006 v Liverpool (W10 D7).
8. Romelu Lukaku has scored (9) or assisted (3) 12 of Everton’s last 15 Premier League goals.
9. Since the start of 2013/14, Lukaku has scored 52 of Everton’s 187 Premier League goals (28%) and no other player has more than 20 goals for the club in this period.
10. Alexis Sanchez has had a hand in 26 goals in his last 26 Premier League appearances for Arsenal (18 goals, 8 assists).