The Premier League is back, and Arsenal host Swansea at the Emirates tomorrow afternoon.
So, courtesy of OPTA, here are 11 match facts and stats about both sides before their 3pm kick-off on Saturday:
1. Arsenal have enjoyed just one win in their last five Premier League meetings with Swansea, losing three and drawing one.
2. At the Emirates, Swansea are unbeaten on their last four visits in the Premier League, winning three and drawing one.
3. Arsenal have averaged just 0.8 points per game at home to Swansea in the Premier League, their worst return on home soil against any side.
4. Conversely, the Swans’ average of 2.0 points per game away to Arsenal in the Premier League is the best return for any visiting side at the Emirates.
5. In each of Swansea’s last four Premier League visits to the Emirates, the Welsh side have either won or drawn the game courtesy of goals scored in the 74th minute or later.
6. Bob Bradley is the first American manager to oversee a Premier League game.
7. Arsene Wenger has won six of his eight games against managers overseeing their first Premier League game (incl. caretakers), losing the last (vs Slaven Bilic’s West Ham in August 2015) and the first (vs Stuart Pearce’s Nottingham Forest in December 1996).
8. Leroy Fer has scored four goals in his seven Premier League appearances this season, as many as in his previous 26 in the competition.
9. Arsenal have been trailing for just 52 minutes in the top-flight this season, fewer than any other side.
10. The Gunners have now kept four clean sheets in a row in all competitions; they last enjoyed a longer run without conceding in February 2009 (six consecutive shutouts).
11. Mesut Ozil has provided just one assist in his last 16 top-flight games, after registering 11 in the 16 before that.