Arsenal’s next Premier League game is against Stoke City on Sunday afternoon.
So, courtesy of OPTA, here are 10 match facts and stats about both sides ahead of their game at the Britannia Stadium:
2. Peter Crouch has scored eight goals against Arsenal, the joint-most against any opponent in his Premier League career along with Blackburn Rovers.
3. Mark Hughes is unbeaten on home soil as an opposition coach against Wenger in his last seven Premier League matches (W5 D2), spread across five different clubs. Overall at home his record in the league versus Wenger is (W6 D2 L2).
4. Eleven of the 14 goals Stoke have scored against Arsenal in Premier League history have been netted in the first-half.
5. Stoke scored with three of their four shots on target against Arsenal in this fixture last season and all of them came in the first-half.
6. Olivier Giroud has the best minutes per goal ratio of any Premier League player this season to score more than five times, netting every 117 minutes on average.
7. Jonathan Walters has scored in three of his last four appearances for Stoke in all competitions; this after going nine games in a row without scoring for the Potters.
8. Walters has scored in three of his five Premier League appearances against the Gunners at the Britannia Stadium.
9. Arsenal have conceded seven goals in their last two Premier League away games. They had let in eight in the previous nine on their travels this campaign.
10. Joselu has scored twice and assisted once in his last three league appearances for Stoke, having failed to do either in his first seven Premier League games.