Arsenal take on Newcastle at St. James’ Park tomorrow afternoon, so courtesy of OPTA, here are 10 match facts and stats about both sides prior to kick-off:
1. Newcastle have failed to score in their last three Premier League home matches against the Gunners.
2. Newcastle have won just four of the last 39 games in all competitions against Arsenal (W4 D11 L24).
3. Newcastle have won just one of their last five Premier League home matches (W1 D2 L2).
4. St James’ Park has seen the joint-most goals netted in the final 15 minutes of matches (13 along with the Emirates).
5. Arsenal are unbeaten in the last eight Premier League games against Newcastle, winning the last six in a row.
6. The Gunners are the only team ever to not win a Premier League game after being 4-0 up at half-time, when they drew 4-4 with Newcastle at St. James’ Park in February 2011.
8. Giroud has scored six and assisted three in his last eight Premier League appearances.
9. In Arsenal’s last six Premier League away matches, the winning side has netted exactly two goals.
10. Alexis Sanchez has scored the first goal of the game more often than any other Premier League player this season.