1. Stoke have only managed to score two headed goals so far this season – the joint-fewest in the Premier League, while Arsenal have netted 10.
2. Mark Hughes’ side have committed the most fouls (360) and picked up the most cards (58 yellows and three reds) than any other team in the Premier League.
3. Only five other sides have taken more points on home soil than Stoke this season (21).
4. Peter Crouch has scored seven Premier League goals against Arsenal.
5. Crouch has scored four goals in his last six home games for Stoke.
6. Arsenal have only scored in the first-half of three of their last 13 Premier League matches.
7. In their last 10 meetings against Stoke, Arsene Wenger’s side have won seven, lost one, and drawn two, but have only picked up two points in their last three trips to the Britannia.
8. Arsenal have picked up 26 points away from home this season – only Spurs have a better tally (29).
9. The Gunners have the best shooting accuracy rate than any other outfit in the league this season. They have hit 55.3% of their efforts on target so far.
10. Olivier Giroud has scored the opening goal of a game more often than any other player in the Premier League this season (7).