1. No team has beaten Manchester City more times than Arsenal (21 along with Chelsea) in the Premier League or won often at City’s own backyard (10).
2. Six red cards have been issued in the last six games in all competitions between the two sides with (City – 6, Arsenal – 2).
3. This match sees the two most clinical teams go head-to-head with Manchester City scoring with 20.6% of their shots and Arsenal 18.9%.
4. Arsenal have scored more goals than any other side away to City since the Premier League formed (28).
5. In the last eight meetings between the two sides, only two of them have ended in home wins.
7. While City have scored the most goals in the Premier League so far this season (41), Arsenal have only conceded 11 – the lowest in the league.
8. City have conceded the highest percentage of second half goals in this season’s Premier League thus far (73%).
9. Manuel Pelegrini’s side have the best home attack (29 goals) and the best home defence (2 conceded), while the Gunners have the joint-best away attack (14 scored) and the best away defence (5 shipped) in the Premier League.
10. City have scored in 57 consecutive home games in the Premier League.
Visit and Join our Facebook page, click HERE to do so.
Gunnersphere is currently looking for new writers to join the squad. Contact via twitter or at Gunnersphere@snack-media.com for further details.