Top of the table and in full swing, Arsenal will be pretty confident of acquiring all three points against Hull City at the Emirates tomorrow night.
Here are 11 stats and facts about the two sides before kick-off (courtesy of OPTA):
1. Arsenal are unbeaten against Hull in their last nine matches in all competitions, recording eight wins and a draw.
2. Despite a two year hiatus from Arsenal, Nicklas Bendtner has scored in two of his last three Premier League appearances against Hull City.
3. The Gunners have lost just one of their last 15 league games at home (W11 D3 L1).
4. Arsenal have managed to score five headed goals from just seven headers on target in the Premier League so far this season.
5. Mesut Ozil continues to provide goals for Arsenal and leads the assist table with six.
6. Arsene Wenger’s have conceded just 15 goals in their last 23 Premier League games, only one team has scored more than one in a match against them in that run (Aston Villa in August – 1-3).
7. The Gunners have conceded just one goal in their last six games in all competitions, this coming against United in late November.
8. Wojciech Szczesny has the best saves to shots ratio (81%) in the Premier League this season (min 16 shots on target faced).
9. Steve Bruce’s side have won just one of their last 30 Premier League away games (W1 D7 L22).
10. Hull have only found the back of the net five times away from home so far this season.
11. Hull City were the first away team to concede the opening goal but come back to win a Premier League game at the Emirates Stadium (2-1 back in September 2008).
Interested in writing for Gunnersphere.com and expressing your views on the Arsenal? If so, please contact Gunnersphere@snack-media.com for further information