1. In their last 17 Premier League meetings against Arsenal, Sunderland have picked up just eight points.
2. The last six games between these two sides at the Stadium of Light have produced just nine goals.
3. Sunderland have won just one of their last nine home games against the Gunners in the Premier League (W1 D3 L5).
4. Only three of Steven Fletchers 12 goals for Sunderland have come away from home.
5. Despite netting three in three for Arsenal so far this season, Olivier Giroud has not yet managed to score any of his 14 Premier League goals outside of London.
6. Mesut Ozil, who is expected to make his Arsenal debut tomorrow afternoon, has registered 72 assists in his last five seasons – more than any other player across Europe’s top five leagues.
7. Arsenal have scored in eight successive games in the competition – the longest-such current run in the Premier League.
8. Santi Cazorla currently leads the ‘created most chances’ chart this season (10).
9. Arsenal have only allowed 17 shots on target so far this season – only Fulham have allowed more (21).
10. The Gunners have already conceded two goals in the final 15 minutes of Premier League games this season – as many as they conceded in this period in the whole of last season’s campaign.