Posted on Sunday, 3rd March 2013 by Guest Blogger
1. In their last seven Premier League home games against Arsenal, Tottenham have only lost one.
2. Despite taking the lead in their last two Premier League games against Arsenal, Spurs lost both matches 5-2.
3. 12 of the last 13 Premier League matches between the two north London clubs have gone over 2.5 goals.
4. 121 goals have been scored between both sides since the Premier League began – only Everton v Manchester United have seen as many.
5. Gareth Bale has netted 11 goals away from home – more than any other player in the Premier League.
6. Tottenham have scored 11 goals from outside the area, more than any other Premier League side this season.
7. Both Tottenham and Arsenal have scored five Premier League goals from counter attacks this season – no Premier League side has more in 2012-13.
8. Olivier Giroud has had the most headed attempts in the Premier League thus far (26).
9. Only 10 first-half goals have been scored at White Hart Lane – the fewest in the Premier League to date.
10. Despite many believing Arsene Wenger’s side lacks solidarity at the back, Arsenal have only conceded 11 goals away from home – the fewest in the top-flight.
11. Santi Cazorla has completed more passes in the opposition half than any other in the Premier League (1036).
Visit and Join our Facebook page, click HERE to do so.
Gunnersphere is currently looking for new writers to join the squad. Contact via twitter or at Gunnersphere@snack-media.com for further details.