Posted on Saturday, 2nd February 2013 by Guest Blogger
1. The last time these two sides met, back in August 2011, the game ended in a 0-0 draw.
2. In their last eight meetings against Stoke, Arsenal have won five, lost one and drawn two, with four of the wins coming at The Emirates.
3. Only six yellow cards have been shown in the four games played at The Emirates between the two sides.
4. The Gunners have made more errors leading directly to goals than any other side in the Premier league this season so far (12).
5. 50 goals have been scored at The Emirates – the most in the Premier League so far.
6. Olivier Giroud has scored five goals in his last three appearances in all competitions for Arsenal.
7. In their last 21 Premier League away games, Stoke have picked up just one win, lost 11 and drawn nine.
8. The Potters have conceded 15 goals in their last five Premier League matches.
9. Stoke have picked up more 0-0 draws than any other side in the Premier League this season (5).
10. Peter Crouch has netted seven Premier League goals against Arsenal.
Visit and Join our Facebook page, click HERE to do so.
Gunnersphere is currently looking for new writers to join the squad. Contact via twitter or at Gunnersphere@snack-media.com for further details.