Posted on Wednesday, 23rd January 2013 by Tony Merakli
1. Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 10 matches in all competitions against West Ham (W:8 D:2).
2. In their last two meetings against West Ham, The gunners have scored in the 41st and 77th minute.
3. There have been four penalties awarded in the last five Premier League meetings between the two clubs.
4. Arsenal have only managed to acquire one point this month, recording consecutive losses in the Premier League for the first time since last January when they lost all three games in the month.
6. The Hammers have failed to score in seven of their last nine Premier League meetings against The Gunners.
7. West Ham were the last visiting team to beat Arsenal in the Premier League at Highbury and the first to pick up a victory at The Emirates.
8. A team managed by Sam Allardyce has never won away to Arsenal in eight attempts, recording three draws and five losses.
9. In the Premier League era, only Liverpool and Manchester United (six each) have won away at Arsenal more times than West Ham (4).
10. West Ham have collected just one point away from home in their last five Premier League outings, while Arsene Wenger’s side have picked up nine points in their last five home games.
11. In their last five Premier League games at The Emirates, Arsenal have netted 14 goals and conceded nine, while The Hammers have leaked in eight in their last five.
Like what you read? Then follow me on Twitter – http://twitter.com/Gunnersphere
Visit and Join our Facebook page, click HERE to do so.
Gunnersphere is currently looking for new writers to join the squad. Contact via twitter or at Gunnersphere@snack-media.com for further details.